Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - Go Fetch

I pretty much have the coolest cat ever!  Okay I know it sounds like I'm turning into one of those crazy cat ladies......well maybe I am!  Ha ha forgive me, most people have children and normal things to post about on their blogs...well I have a cat, deal with it!  So he has found a new love for a balloon he found!  Only this one balloon will he play with!  He has been doing this for days and will do it all night long, it's hilarious and I don't know where he learned it!  Basically our cat is a dog!  It's great, it's like having the best of both worlds!  Enjoy!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. My cat does the same thing. He has a cloth ball that he does this with and he'll hide it around the house so the dogs don't find it. Every once in a while, he'll come in the room with it and want to play. We'll play fetch and then he will take the ball and hide it again. I've never been able to find that ball when he hides it. Cats are so strange!

    ReplyDelete