Thursday, May 23, 2013

Throw Back Thursday - Cirque De La Symphonie

Last Saturday Eric and I got to go to a really cool concert thanks to my Grandma.  She got us tickets to see Cirque De La Symphonie!  We got to see the amazing symphony my Grandma always talks about, plus see some awesome circus performers. 
the orchestra
 
ah a little dark
 
lets try some flash! AH BRIGHT!

They of course had a classic clown that did some awesome juggling and brought a lot of comedy to the show. 
 
 
Then they had a guy who did a cool twirling act with a box.  They had a gymnast/contortionist that was AWESOME!  They brought out two tall stools and had  them close together and she did all these crazy bends and movements on them. SWEET!  But my favorite was the rope performance and then the silk performances!  They had a guy and a girl to a duet performance on the silks which was awesome! 


 
 
 
I decided that's what I want to be when I grow up.....MOM I'm running away to the circus!  All I have to do first is lose like a million pounds, get super fit and join circus college! It could happen, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment