Monday, May 20, 2013

Throw Back Thursday - Welcome to Paisleys Clubhouse

So one of my nieces turned two back in April and she had a Minnie Mouse party.  Seeing as I live far away I couldn't be there in person, but my Sister in law Lacie asked me if I could help!  So of course I jumped at the opportunity!  I sent her what I like to call "A Party in a Box."  It was full of all sorts of goodies I made for decorations!  I was able to get lots of use out of my silhouette, and was really proud of the out come.  It was really fun to see the pictures, and see how Lacie set everything up!  I think it looked adorable, and I hope Paisley loved her party!

I forgot to post the invite I made before so I'm updating this post with the invite.

I don't have that many pictures, just a few from sister in laws cell phones.  I'm glad I got even the few I did so I could see how they set it all up!  If I get anymore pictures of the party I'll be sure to update this post with more!


I made the banner by cutting out scalloped edge circles, then fanned white paper into pinwheels and then layered another circle on top. I found and downloaded the really cute Disney font for the lettering.

I made and printed out a bunch of different printables for her to hang around.

I made mickey mouse and Minnie Mouse hats for all the guests.  I found the hats at a party store and then just added ears and bows!  The Minnie Mouse hats have glittery ears too!

I cut out a bunch of Minnie Mouse heads and put cute little bows on them.  I made a bunch of these giant pinwheels and then cut out a TON of little heads and sewed them together to make this long streamer!


there was a bunch of themed food like Goofy grapes, Mickeys Clubhouse chicken, hot diggity dogs, Pluto's pizza and so forth.

The adorable cake Lacie's friend Natalie made!


Adorable Mia dressed up for her cousins party!

Birthday girl with parentals giving loves!

Birthday girl hanging out with cousin Mia


 

No comments:

Post a Comment