Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sacred Sunday - Mothers Day

Man oh man  how great is family?  Well I'll tell you, pretty darn!  I can't tell you how awesome this weekend was...the only problem?  Well they had to go home today :(! That stunk, but I'll take what I can get!!  We can't wait until we can come to Utah this summer and get to see most of our family again!

So today is Mothers Day, and I may not be a mother yet, but I'm lucky to be surrounded by many fabulous women who are!  I'm so grateful for my Grandmothers and Aunts who are all wonderful women and perfect examples of motherly attributes.  I'm so grateful for all my Sisters and Sister In Laws who show me such love and kindness and I love watching you guys with your own children.  I love that I have had the opportunity to be an Aunt to your wonderful children and have been able to feel a part of the motherly world.  

I'm so grateful for my Mother In Law Nancy.  She has been so amazing to be so generous and welcomed me into her family!  I have  had so many fun times with her and have laughed harder than ever.  I'm so thankful for what she does for me and for what she teaches me daily!  It's fun to watch her many talents and hope to be able to continue to grow and learn from her!  I'm grateful for her mothering for me but especially for the son she raised that I now get to call my husband!  I'm so happy to know my children will have her as a Grandmother! 
 

And of course last but certainly not least is my dear angel Mother!  I'm so grateful for her and all her kindness and wisdom.  She has seriously been the best Mom ever!  I'm so blessed to have her in my life.  She has taught me so much and I would die happy knowing I was  half the mother she is!  I'm so blessed to have some of her talents and attributes and only hope I can continue to learn and gain more!  She has put up with so much from me and I'm so thankful everyday for her never giving up on me!  I'm so grateful to have such an amazing person to turn to for friendship, council. guidance, love, support, and a good talking to when I need to be put in my place ;)  Mommy I love  you and can't imagine my life without you!  


 
 

1 comment: