Friday, September 2, 2011

When I Grow Up.........

Well folks good news, ERIC HAS A JOB!!!!!! YEAH!!!! He starts Tuesday morning working for a company called Key Energy. Don't ask me all the details of what he'll be doing haha it's a gas and oil company that's all I know. Hopefully next week when he actually starts I'll be able to give you more information. So that's been the good news of the day! Things are moving forward......hm.....now I just need to find a job! I attempted to try a new career path the other night haha.....um lets just say it didn't go so well! What was this path you might ask? Well I attempted to cut hair! In attempts to save a few bucks? I guess? Eric decided he wanted me to cut his hair. He has asked me for months to do it and I always get nervous and say no but I finally decided I'd try since he said he trusted me soooo much and that it was just hair and he didn't care. Well let me tell you what I quickly found out, oh he cared, he cared a lot! I can't say it went over that well, but after a few corrections, a little arguing, some un even spots, and a buzzed spot above the ear, it looks really nice lol. So yeah I don't think I have a future in hair, but I guess one day I'll figure out what I want to do when I grow up.

Before


During


After


So the first week we got here we ended up house/dog sitting for my aunt and uncle. They have three dogs Foster ( I don't have a picture of him right now) , Copper, and Gizmo.


They are so cute it just made me want a puppy even more!!! I know I know I'm crazy right? Oh well we are not allowed to have dogs here anyways....one day. But in the meantime our apartment did provide some form of pet.



Ha ha not my first pick but they are fun to watch. Once it starts cooling down they swarm the yard area. We see about 8 or 9 out every night.

Well that's all for now folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment