Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cheer Up Buttercup

Okay so one of my best friends had a really horrible week last week! I can't be there for her physically right now (which kills me some days) and I know this is miniscule but i wanted to do something! I'm dedicating this blog post to her, and cheering her up! Since a picture is worth a thousand words, and I have never really been that good with words, I've collected several pictures in hopes one might put a smile on her face! Here is hoping it works. But heck these pictures make me happy, so I hope someone somewhere can smile, and maybe this blog post can make someones day a little better.








I want one! Please someone buy me one! I'm obsessed with Panda Bears all of a sudden.



















Love you Mcy G I'm thinking about you and I hope you have a better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment