Monday, September 12, 2011

Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

(This really was written on 9/12 but I forgot to post it, so here it is a few days late.)

Well yesterday was an interesting day! I have a lot of feelings circulating what with it be the anniversary of 9/11. I was really sad though, because I was really looking forward to church actually. Grandma Sue even invited us to their memorial service and I was so excited to go, but I woke up way sick! So I spent my day in bed :( can't say it was my favorite day. Oh well I'm hoping that this will pass. I have been feeling so groggy and sick lately and I'm ready to get over it. I'm hoping that once I have a job I can be on a better schedule and hopefully have more energy and not feel so groggy all the time.

I applied for like 5 more jobs today! Here is hoping!!! This is my week, positivity is all I need right?

No comments:

Post a Comment