Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Etsy Shop

 


Hey guys guess what??? I opened an Etsy store a little over a month ago.  I'm still a beginner about all of it and am constantly working to update it, but you should check it out.  It's super small right now, but I have a lot of items I'm working on putting up really soon.  It's a random assortment of all my favorite things to do.  I will be adding a ton of hair accessories, jewelry, scarfs, and home decor items soon.  I will also be adding several of my ruffled tote bags that are already made instead of the custom order ones!  Please check it often and tell your friends!  As well as my items on the store I'm also open to helping with anyone's party needs.  I do invitations, favors, party decorations and more.  You can contact me through my blog, my email emmalee214@gmail.com, or my etsy shop and request anything you are wanting made.  I'm totally open to custom orders, just ask about what you want and we can make a deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment