Friday, June 7, 2013

Throw Back Thursday - Parental Unit

** Forgot to post this last night, so here it is just a little bit late.
 
 
Today is my parents 35th anniversary.... WOW I can't believe it!  I just wanted to take a second to celebrate it and to thank them!  I'm so proud and thankful to have two wonderful parents who love each other and made the choice 35 years ago to start an eternal family!  I feel so blessed to have been able to be apart of this family and to be sealed to them and my 5 siblings!  I'm so grateful for the lessons they have taught me, and for the people they are because I was learning a lot from just watching them when they didn't even think they were teaching me!  I'm blessed to have been taught correct principles and I try hard everyday to live up to what they taught me.  I only hope that Eric and I can continue to grow in our marriage like them.  We only have 33 years till we are caught up ;) haha hope we can make it!  Love you Mom and Dad and Happy Anniversary!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment