Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Terrific Tuesday - Scrapbooking

My big sister puts me to shame constantly and then some!  She has 3 boys and cancer and still does 3 times more than the average person.  So because I want to be here when I grow up, I decided to get my act together!  She has been working on getting caught up on scrap booking and she has inspired me to do the same!  So with some great sales, gift cards and coupons I headed to Hobby Lobby yesterday for some goodies!  I AM WAY behind on scrap booking, so I just grabbed a bunch of basics, plus a few specific pages I knew I would be doing!  Here is the hall I ended up with!
 
 
I'm super excited to get caught up, and hopefully can get it all done before we have children and multiply our picture taking by a million!  Thanks Mel for the inspiration and example!

No comments:

Post a Comment