Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Funday Friday - Wedding

This past weekend we were able to go down to Austin and spend some time with family for my cousins wedding.  We got there Friday and went to the rehearsal dinner that night!  My parents came in, so we got to see them which was AWESOME!  It was also fun seeing a lot of Aunts and Uncles and family from California that I haven't seen in years!
My Mom with Uncle Larry!
 
Saturday was the wedding.  We were able to stay at my Aunt Terri and Uncle Danny's house which was awesome. We had a nice relaxing morning catching up and waited for the Coopers to arrive!  It was so nice to see my Sister and her family!  We visited with some family at their rental house and then headed back to get dressed for the wedding.  It was a beautiful wedding, but sure was hot!  We were all sweating up a storm!  The reception was beautiful, and the best part was the air conditioning!
Melodee, my cousin Michelle (the beautiful MOA) and me!
 
After the wedding we were able to enjoy some quality time in the pool and hot tub, and catch up with Mel and Stephen!  It was so fun to see everyone, and it was so nice to be able to participate and be there to see my cousin get married!
 
The beautiful bride and groom! Congrats!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment