Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sacred Sunday - Fun in the Sun

I wish I would have taken more pictures, because Sunday we had SOOO much fun!  I guess the lack of pictures proves it, because I was too busy to stop and grab a camera!  Everyone was heading home on Sunday and we were planning on doing the same!  We said goodbye to my parents, and planned on hitting the road soon after that!  Well with my Sister and nephews staying there for the week, they decided to hit the pool..... and Eric and I just couldn't pass that up! 
 
 
 We threw on our swimming suits and got some "quick" sun.  Well.......2 hours later, and a few really bad sunburns, we were finally getting dressed and ready to get on the road! 
We were just having WAY too much fun playing pirate ship with the boys!  I sure didn't want to leave, but it was time to get back on the road!  It was a lovely drive though, beautiful scenery and lots of good conversation!  Over all a wonderful weekend!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment