Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Conference!

Well this past weekend was Conference for church and I have to say it couldn't have come at a better time.  We don't get it through our tv so this is how we were listening to it this year...



We had to get it through Erics phone and plugged it into the speakers so we could hear better.....Ghetto I know!

Haha wasn't the best reception but we still got most of it and that is what counts.  I can't wait for the Ensign to come out so that I can reread all of the talks, or read the ones I missed!  Especially at this time I could use all the inspiration I could get ;) haha!  I'm so grateful for conference and the blessings of getting to hear the Prophet speak!  President Monson is such an inspiration to me. It gives such direction and peace to our lives no matter what stage we may be in! My favorite quote from conference this year was to "Stop It."  So that is exactly what I'm going to strive for right now. To stop it.  To stop the contention and everything associated with it!  I'm going to try my hardest to surround myself with uplifting things, and try to in return be someone who is uplifting in the peoples lives around me.  Love you ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment