Thursday, February 2, 2012

Anniversary

Okay guys sorry I have been so awful at blogging as of late, but I'm hoping to do better from here on out.  Since I have missed a bunch of events I'm going to back track and get all caught up on what has happened!

So December 29th was our 1 year anniversary!  I know right?  Can you believe it? We made it a year!  and Eric is still alive....barely haha just kidding :)  It has been such a crazy year.  In some ways the time has flown by, and in other ways it feels like we have been married for years!   It's so weird to think about where we were a year ago compared to now.  So much has changed, but I love it!  For our anniversary we went to Salt Lake and ate at the Melting Pot for dinner, and then stayed at the Castle Creek Inn.  It was nice to be able to go off and do something special with just the two of us!  So it's been a great year full of ups and downs, but in the end we did it together and that's what matters!  I've learned so much and it's been so amazing to have my best friend right there beside me!










1 comment:

  1. I love you two cuties!!! Here's to 60 more "Happy Anniversaries"! So happy you found each other.
    I LOVE being able to keep up with you on your blog!! I am excited to see how your magical life together is unfolding.
    xoxoxoxo Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete