Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby Blessing

A few weekends ago Eric and I got to go to Houston because our nephew Evan was being blessed!  It was way fun to get away for the weekend and get to see everyone.  Mom, Dad, and Bryan and Lacie were able to fly out from Utah.  The blessing was wonderful and Evan is just adorable.   I was so happy to see my nephews Kyle and Ryan too! 



They are just as cute as ever, and all the boys had a little too much fun ruff housing all weekend! 




One of the days we went down to College Station and toured A&M.  Eric was estatic to finally see the campus.  It was fun to go the the George Bush Library as well.  Eric had fun pretending he had a kid for the day ;)


















After the tour we went to go get lunch.  My cousin Rachael was able to come join us!  I'm so glad she could come and catch up.  Between her and the caso Ryan was having the time of his life!

Eric was loving being around all the kids!  Looks pretty good huh!  I love these boys!


Thanks Coopers for the fun weekend, and letting us come and crash!

No comments:

Post a Comment