Thursday, November 24, 2011

Quick Note Of Thanks

Sorry I haven't been a very good blogger as of late.  Things have been a bit crazy, and it didn't help that I broke Eric's computer :(.  He accidentally left it on the floor one night and by the next day it had gotten covered, and I stepped on it and cracked the screen....sad day.  Oh well luckily I was already planning on buying Eric a new computer for his birthday, so all in all it worked out just fine.  It just means that I haven't had a computer for a few weeks.  Well considering it's thanksgiving, I want to get back to all the fun and exciting things that come with it, rather then spending all my time on here!  I just wanted to drop a quick note and say I am so grateful for everyone and everything in my life!  I am surrounded by amazing family, friends, opportunities, blessings, and of coarse my dear husband.  I am truly truly blessed.  I hope y'all are having a marvelous thanksgiving!  That's all for today, I need to go eat some pumpkin cheesecake :) yum!  But there is a lot yet to come.  My mom has been in down, it was my uncles birthday party, Eric's birthday, thanksgiving in Austin, promotion at work, and all sorts of fun stuff!  Don't worry I'll update the blog for real soon!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment