Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Erics Birthday

Well Eric Turned the big 25 on November 22nd.
 












I'm a little late at posting, but we have been busy.  It was so nice becasue my Mom was able to be here during that time.  It was so good to get to see her, and even though we didn't get to spend a ton of time with her, it was still a very needed visit.  I took Eric out the night before his birthday to dinner and the night of his birthday Grandma Sue made Eric dinner, and we had a little get together with the fam.  Eric pretty much got a whole cow for his birthday dinner, it was pretty great.  I got him a new lap top for his birthday which he got early.  I wanted him to have something on his actual birthday so I had hidden 25 notes all around for him to find haha oh yeah and I bought him some new sweats lol.  He is always complaining that I borrow his and so I just bought him new ones :).    Happy late Birthday Baby!

More exciting stuff happened that week as well!  I got a raise at work!   They normally do a 3 month review, but they went ahead and did a 1 month review.   They said I was doing so well and that they have never had anyone in that position that has learned everything so fast!  Needless to say I was really excited!  Its really validating to know that we are in the right place, and that the lord is blessing us so much!

Oh yeah and I finished my wreath finally haha just in time to have it on the door for like a week!  Oh well I love christmas so I was okay to remove it to decorate for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment