Sunday, July 22, 2012

Camping Party

Several weeks ago I helped my friend with the Relief Society party for our ward.  She got called to be in the Relief Society presidency and was put in charge of all the parties.  Well she is not a party person, but lucky for her I AM!  So they wanted to do it combined with the young women and do a kick off to camp sorta thing. So that was the theme! CAMPING!  Here are some pictures of what I did.


We had pb&j's, hot dogs (pigs in a blanket), hamburgers (meatballs) and chips.




I made a fake fire with some colored cellophane and a fan underneath.

Dirt cups, just chocolate pudding with crumbled oreo topping and gummy worms.

We had a candy bar with twigs (twix bars), catch of the day (sweetish fish), grizzly bears ( gumy bears), and snakes (twizzlers).

I made these smores on a stick, they got a little melted from the heat, but tasted just the same!


We then played some whose line is it anyways and some minute to win it games. 

The party turned out really well if I do say so myself

1 comment: